|Monday||9:00am - 12:30pm, 3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:30pm, 3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 12:30pm, 3:00pm - 6:00pm|
- Disc Herniation Treatment
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Chiropractic Traction Therapy
- Chiropractic Treatment for Injuries
- Decompression Therapy
- Emergency Chiropractic Care
- Flexion-Distraction Therapy
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Physical Therapy
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
At HealthSource of Danville, we understand how hard maintaining your health can be, because when you’re working long hours, escorting the kids around town, and juggling just about everything else in between, it’s easy to let your health take a back seat to your life.
We pay attention to your health, because ignoring the small,
sometimes nagging, warning signs can have drastic consequences:
always feeling tired and lethargic, constant knee, neck and joint pain,
soreness, headaches, sleepless nights…the list goes on and on.
We see it everyday, and that’s why we’re here.
Our mission is to make your health our top priority. In fact, we’re the
largest provider of chiropractic care in the world, which means, with
HealthSource you’re never too far from feeling like yourself again.
No more pain. No more feeling worn-out.
No more not feeling like you.
So, when we ask “Do You HealthSource?” we want to know where
you currently stand, in terms of:
- Your Health
- Your Vision of Overall Wellness
- Your Goals
When our patients say “I HealthSource” they mean that they have
formed a partnership in health. In fact, many of our long-term patients
initially came to the HealthSource family because they were in pain.
And even after returning to a pain-free lifestyle, they realized that
continuing to “HealthSource” meant continuing on the path towards
wellness and an overall healthier lifestyle.
Dr. Michael Woolard has been a licensed chiropractor since graduating from Logan College of Chiropractic in December of 1995.
Dr. Mike has been treating the patients of Danville, Indiana since opening his first clinic on May 6th, 1996. Since then Dr. Mike has seen over 165,000 patient visits and continues to use the leading research and technology in his clinic to get his patients better faster and for less money.
Dr. Mike lives with his wife, Kim, in Clayton, Indiana and attends the Hazelwood Christian Church.
* Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree, Logan College of Chiropractic
* Bachelor of Biology Degree, New York Regeants University
* Associate Degree in Athletic Training, Vincennes University
* Extensive Post Graduate Seminars
* Indiana State Chiropractic License
* National Board of Chiropractic Examiners - Certified in Chiropractic and Physical Therapy
* Completed Chiropractic Neurology Diplomate Course
Memberships & Associations:
* Indiana Chapter of the International Chiropractic Association (ICAI)
* Former ICAI Board Member
* Christian Chiropractic Association
* Avon Business Networking International Member