|Monday||9:30am - 12:30pm, 3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 12:30pm, 3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 12:30pm, 3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
- Spinal Manipulation
- Pain Relief
- Spinal healthcare
- Disc Herniation Treatment
- Chiropractic Traction Therapy
- Chiropractic Treatment for Injuries
- Decompression Therapy
- Flexion-Distraction Therapy
- Holistic Chiropractic Care
- Orthogonal Chiropractic
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Medicaid NOT Accepted
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Welcome to Holbrook Chiropractic PC! We've been taking care of the spinal health of our patients for over 25 years. We specialize in chiropractic treatments for all your musculoskeletal needs including injuries from car accidents, sports and injuries related to workers compensation. Regular chiropractic care is important for all ages to keep you in optimal health and prevent injuries. We have a beautiful office equipped with physiotherapies and traction tables for disc related conditions.
- we accept almost all insurances, medicare provider, Emblem Health Ghi, Aetna, United Healthcare, Oxford, Empire Bcbs Ppo, out of network Cigna, and too many more to list. (call for specific coverage, we'll verify and do the work for you!)
- no insurance? No problem! We have reasonable payment plans and accept payment via cash, check and most major credit cards
- we accept new patients usually same day appointments
- we specialize in no fault and workers compensation cases (no out of pocket expense!)
- we treat sports injuries
- we treat all kinds of conditions including disc injuries, sciatica, neuralgia, sprain, strain, headaches, Tmj, and so much more!
Come in and visit our friendly and dedicated staff! We really care! You're treated like part of the family. Call to schedule an appointment today!
For over 25 years Dr. Glassman has provided chiropractic care for thousands of patients, his commitment and dedication to his patients and his profession has made him a standout chiropractor. He is one of the first Chiropractors in the area to be a part of the Mather Hospital Chiropractic collaboration program.
Dr. Glassman and his staff promote a friendly and family oriented atmosphere focused on each patient�s individual needs. He evaluates his patient�s on a one on one basis and by thorough examination he is able to get to the root of the problem and correct any issues at the source, not just treat the symptoms. Regular chiropractic care and spinal adjustments have helped return most of his patient�s to pre-injury status in a shorter amount of time then conventional methods alone.