Kennedy Health Pain Relief and Wellness
6 Sharpley Rd | Wilmington, DE 19803Call 302-415-3911
|Monday||9:00am - 1:00pm, 3:00pm - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 2:00pm, 3:00pm - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 1:00pm, 3:00pm - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 1:00pm, 3:00pm - 6:30pm|
- Interventional Pain Management
- Physical Medicine
- Disc Herniation Treatment
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Chiropractic Traction Therapy
- Chiropractic Treatment for Injuries
- Decompression Therapy
- Emergency Chiropractic Care
- Flexion-Distraction Therapy
- Holistic Chiropractic Care
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Orthogonal Chiropractic
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Physical Therapy
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Applied Kinesiology
Welcome to Kennedy Health Pain Relief and Wellness !
What sets us apart from the rest? We are a Multi-Specialty team focusing on non-surgical approaches to your ailment(s). Our number one priority is to provide you with the highest quality of health services to help restore your health and well-being. We offer pain/symptom relief while working to correct the cause of the condition.
Our practice provides complete, thorough, and problem focused examinations from our medical physician, functional neurologist, physio-therapist, and chiropractors. We take the time to listen to your history and to more quickly get to the root of your pain.
Upon your visit we create an individualized diagnosis and treatment plan like no other in the Tri-State Area!
Our examining Chiropractor is Dr. Trent Ryan a Board Certified Neurologist. Dr. Ryan has extensive background in multi-disciplinary practices consisting of both chiropractic and medical staff. Since 2001 our team has been dedicated to providing the highest quality of health services to restore your health and well-being. Dr. Ryan's has received a series of accolades for presenting complex neurological and chiropractic information to the general public in an educational and informative manner. In addition, he conducts educational lectures and workshops for groups, corporations, and health agencies. In his spare time Dr. Ryan enjoys speaking at hospitals and clinics about the dramatic effects of neurophysiological diagnosis.
Associations and Degrees:
- D.C., Doctor of Chiropractic New York Chiropractic College
- D.A.C.N.B. Diplomat of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- F.A.C.F.N. Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology
- Certified in Motor Vehicle Crash Forensic Risk Analysis San Diego Spine Research Institute
- Specialty neurology training in ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, & Autism
- Specialty neurology training and research in vestibular rehabilitation (balance, vertigo, fall prevention)
- Commission for the Accreditation of Graduate Education in Neurology