|Monday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
- Disc Herniation Treatment
- Chiropractic Laser Therapy
- Chiropractic Traction Therapy
- Chiropractic Treatment for Injuries
- Decompression Therapy
- Emergency Chiropractic Care
- Flexion-Distraction Therapy
- Holistic Chiropractic Care
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Physical Therapy
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Cash ONLY - No Insurance Accepted
"Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab" is our branded comprehensive approach designed to address even the most difficult of problems. We incorporate physiotherapy, massage, nutrition and weight loss all from a chiropractic wellness model, without the use of drugs or surgery.
For example, our 7-part spinal decompression therapy program includes:
1) Light therapy, similar to cold-laser for prepping the tissues to warm and relax postural muscles and to acccelerate cellular healing.
2) State-of-the-art non-surgical spinal decompression therapy for degenerative discs and radiating pain in the neck and arms, or the low back and legs.
3) Therapeutic massage, myofacial release, trigger point therapy and lymphatic drainage to mobilize soft tissues, balance the tone of the muscles and reduce spasms.
4) Exercise therapy for core stabilization, balance, and neuromuscular re-education to rehabilitate spinal and extremity muscles.
5) Supportive braces for personal use to maintain the gains made while in our office and prevent further compressive forces at home.
6) Nutrition to support the body's ability to heal itself from the inside-out.
7) Creative visualization and relaxation technology similar to biofeedback for pain management and to address to psychological component of pain for a complete mind-body solution.
Our Office can help you with:
- Neck Pain/Stiffness
- Carpal Tunnel
- Sports Medicine
- Low Back Pain
- Disc Degeneration
- Leg Pain
- Balance and Vertigo
- Muscle Tension
Graduated from Texas Chiropractic College (TCC) near Houston in December 2000, Dr. Nelson became a Doctor of Chiropractic because of a life changing experience for he and his family, through chiropractic care.
An eclectic chiropractor, Dr. Nelson employs BioCranial SystemTM (BCS), Flexion-Distraction, Diversified technique, Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP), Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT blocking), instrument adjusting with the Arthostim and Vibracussor, traction, massage, exercise therapy, spinal decompression therapy, nutrition and weight loss all in a corrective care model.
In effect, Dr. Nelson is a lifestyle consultant and health facilitator, as he believes the body was designed to heal itself, with interference removed from the nervous system so that it will regulate, balance and tone the body. This translates into optimal health and vitality. The goal is to add life to your years, not just years to your life. Dr. Nelson’s credo is “Motion is Life, and Balance is the Key!”
Dr. Nelson, with Sally his wife of almost 25 years, have raised their 5 children here in beautiful Prescott, involved with family, church and community to bless the lives of others, through service and education. Dr. Nelson is a Competent ToastMaster (CTM), available for speaking engagements to your club, organization or conference.
“The Doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Thomas Edison