ChiroAppointment.com provides updated information on chiropractors in Macon, GA.
Learn more about a Macon chiropractor by clicking "view details," or enter a new zip code in the search box below to search again.
* You Pay Nothing! We Bill The At-Fault Insurance Company.
6 Steps To Take After A Car Accident: 1. Get Medical Treatment - Your immediate health and safety are the utmost important and should be your first concern after an accident. Even if you don't feel like you're hurt, it's important to see a doctor within 24 hours of the accident. Some injuries, such as whiplash, don't show up right away. It's important to have documentation from a medical professional to show the link between your accident and any injuries you sustain.
2. Do not speak to anyone about your accident that you did not call. Often, your personal information is sold to someone soliciting accident patients. This information can be gathered at the accident scene or even at the hospital. If someone calls you about your accident that you did not call, they are illegally pursuing your case which can jeopardize your health treatment and settlement. If you do get a call, ask them how they obtained your information. They will often hang up at this point.
3. ER Visit - If you go to the emergency room after your accident, this documentation will serve as proof to the at-fault insurance company about the severity of your accident. However, you will still need to follow up with a doctor who specializes in accident injuries. Victims who do not go to the ER should follow up with an accident doctor within 24-48 hours of the accident.
4. Legal Representation - No matter how minor your accident, it's always a good idea to consult an attorney before discussing the accident with an insurance company or accepting any settlement offers. Insurance companies will often make a quick settlement offer that is far lower than you are entitled to. If you accept this offer, the claim is completed, even if you realize later that it didn't cover all of your damages.
5. At-Fault Insurance Company - First and foremost, the at-fault insurance party is not your friend. Although they will initially sound real helpful on the phone, often making promises to pay your medical bills, this is just not the case unless you have an experienced accident attorney. Keep in mind, insurance companies make money collecting premiums from their customers each month opposed to paying out for injury claims. If you are contacted by an insurance company about your accident (and you will be), the only thing you should discuss is your vehicle damage and rental car if necessary. If they ask you anything about your injuries, the best words to share with them at that point are these: "you need to speak to my attorney." This cuts to the chase and lets them know you serious about your case. Anything said about your injuries after this, may jeopardize your injury claims and settlement.
6. Call us and we will take care of everything for you. We have over 40 injury center locations which are convenient for most patients. We also know the best law firms that we can recommend for you.
Note: When it comes to your health second choice should not be an option -- call First Choice Accident Doctors.